Some work from a workshop all about experimenting with colour.
Three things I learnt from this colour workshop:
- That colour alone can be used to remind you of a place or memory.
- That colour can be interpreted by people differently and mean different things to different people.
- That colours can be used to overwhelm the atmosphere of a piece or a space.
The work that I produced from the Words to Draw By workshop.
Three things that I have learnt from this workshop are:
- How lines can be used to portray different verbs, such as scratching, dragging or pulling.
- How words can have a massive impact on the meaning of a piece.
- How the tools you use to create line can help to portray different actions and emotions.
Drawing with verbs
Creating a composition from twigs